- Burn within sight.
- Keep away from things that catch fire.
- Keep away from children.
Candle Safety Instructions
1. Never leave a burning candle unattended.
2. Never use water to extinguish a candle.
3. Ensure wicks are upright and trimmed during use and each time candle is relit.
4. Do not burn a Large Candle for less than 1 hour or more than 4 hours at a time. Do not burn a Medium Candle for less than 1 hour or more than 3 hours at a time. Do not burn a Small Candle for less than 1/2 hour or more than 2 hours at a time.
5. Stop burning when (1/2 inch) of un-melted wax remains in the bottom of the glass.
6. Never move a burning candle. Ensure candle is extinguished, wax is solid and jar is cold before handling.
7. Glass may become hot. Burn candle on an appropriate flat heat-resistant surface.
8. Avoid using in drafty areas, near an open window, air duct or fan.
9. Keep away from children, pets and flammable materials.
10. Do not use lid to extinguish candle.
Candle Care Guide
How to get the best performance out of your Scented Candle.
1. Prevent soot from forming on the glass by keeping wicks properly placed and trimmed.
2. Never allow the candle flame to come in contact with the side of the glass.
3. Do not use if glass is cracked, chipped or broken.
4. If candle has multiple wicks, they must all be lit every time the candle is used.
5. Never introduce liquids or foreign objects into the candle and keep it free of wick trimmings, matches and any flammable materials.
6. If the glass becomes blackened while burning, extinguish candle, allow to cool and clean with a dry paper towel.
7. When not in use, keep candle covered to avoid dust build-up.
8. Use a candlesnuffer to properly extinguish a candle flame. If not available, blow gently and steadily on the flame until it is extinguished.
9. Container candle burn times will vary. Fragrance, colour, burning habits and environmental conditions affect the time a candle will last.